Friday, January 28, 2011

Prove yourself Chee Kiat



To me ( for a student ),
Who says rich one no need work ?
Who says poor one must work ?

Why rich one no need work ?
Why poor one must work ?


I have proved enough in studies . ehhh , shouldn't say the word proved . But the fact is I'm fed up with lecturers umpteen times threatening we the students that only a good grade in studies can assure us a good future .

Well ,for me I think is important to understand that a good grade in your studies does not guarantee you success in the future , but more likely to do so when compared with another student with bad grade in the future .

I would like to prove myself in work next time .
Is time for me to make a change - differently . First of all , I want to get to know myself even more first ( will share it out on next post ) .

I got to fight for my dream .
Right ! i must all way out . what i think is what i become .

No comments: