Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A moment I felt Relieved ( Entertaiment & Living )

17/01/2011
Hollla ! Celebrate my exam and also birthday ( wai keat too ) with my classmate at Shabu Shabu , Times Square . Officially say tata to my exam ......




18/01/2011
Went to dye my hair finally =D become Kam mo mo Zai ..
Then at 7 p.m., went to bsd club to attend a free workout session conducted by the club i guess . With my gym kaki Terrance too .
Overall , 4 ppl only attending including me and Terrance so kinda weird but at least everyone have learn a trade or few about fitness .

After that , meet two buddies for yum cha session .

19/01/2011
Went to One Utama Shopping Centre with two of my aunts for a lunch but actually is to celebrate my birthday too . Not only that hor , one of my aunt also give me ang pau =D



Well lastly , i felt relieved after collecting what i would labeled it as a bad debt from someone or maybe customers . If you all didnt get my feeling , it's alright . i gotcha :)

But for now i felt just RELIEVED la u kmow . words just cannot explain how much i have been through but its been really a ride for me and i just want this to be a lesson for me in the future .

No comments: