Monday, January 3, 2011

Awful and Frustrating but stayed really positve ( Education & Living )

Having muscle cramp as result of yesterday futsal with my friends . Alot of fun there because my legs didnt touch football for ages .Didnt sleep well b4 tat day and most importantly , no warm up before match , tats why muscle cramp .( a lesson for me )

Well , just went on to check my Banking Security paper coursework marks . TWO FULL MARKS really SURPRISE ME @@ So i have a few things to say .

I think some people will doubt about my marks .So, I just try my best no get affected by those negative comments . Right , one of the advantages to this people who ever doubt me is the experience behind my back of knowing that i've achieved quite amount ,at least I have that in my bag and I can show anytime .It was all my hard painstaking efforts.
Lastly , I will stayed really positive through out the time .
Interesting ? Definitely ! Expected ? of course NO !

No comments: