Monday, January 31, 2011

CrAzy

30.1.2011
Last day of work as promoter in Giant . Learn some valuable yet precious experience during work because I'm still newbie ma . Surprisingly , I also make some new friends over there .








Went back home at about 10 p.m. today . After done my daily survey form , I have my old buddy called me out to have a drink . He seems quite stressful during our chit chat and drinking session . So we went to Damansara Jaya to play pool with one more friend.
Around 3.30 a.m. , we change our plan and instead of going yum cha again ,we have decided to go Cyber Cafe to play computer games . Everything was ok until power was interrupted .As expected , everyone complained and there are some who feel dissatisfied , left and bye bye . There are at least 5 times the power cut off in between the time when we are over there. At the end , just left 3 of us and workers over there inside the Cyber Cafe .
At 6++ a.m. , time for breakfast . So, we went to this old Dim Sum restaurant in SS2 .
Though is the end ? No ! wa@@@@@
We still got energy to play badminton until 9 a.m. and that's the ending . Tired and crazy one..

No comments: