Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Develop A Winning Team


One night after working quite late , I grabbed a copy of newspaper , hoping its page would lull me to sleep . To my surprise , it had the opposite effect , though .On the second pages of this issue was an article that caught my eye and got my mental juices flowing .It featured an interview of a successful coach .
I love the way that the story was about . This story was exciting because it said so much about teamwork .When a basketball player becomes a high-scorer , we make him a hero . But could he have done it had he been facing the opposition alone ? I doubt it . For sure , it took eight other hands to prepare the way for his successful baskets. It was a team effot all the way . So by summarize the article , there are four major attributes which characterize a winning team .First of all , a winning team play to win .The second characteristics of winning teams is that they are risk-takers . My philisophy of life is to throw the ball and go for it ! Take a risk and let what happens happen . In my college's library hangs a plaque that says ," it's far better to try and fail than to fail to try . "Next , the third characteristics of winning teams is that they continue to try harder . Last but not least , the fourth characteristics of a winning team is that each members cares about the success of every other member.

No comments: