Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kong Hee Fatt Choy!




Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone !!

Well , since I have more and more friends to be friend , so this year ang pau(red envelopes) are a little more than last years ....hahaha.......

During these festival , I purposely go to visit some of my friends to take ANG PAU from them . Then a , those friends also purposely come over to my house to visit me and ....to take ANG PAU from my parents .BUT , don't misunderstanding it ! The act of taking ANG PAU from each others is common and so as a gesture to mean that the recipent will enjoy a fruitful and wealthy life .

Then , there are some who want to visit my house but couldn't .Oh I'm ever so SORRY because it is either my parents not at home or I still got next rounds to attend. So I suggest you all come next year @@

No comments: