Saturday, March 13, 2010

When "Good" Is Not Enough

Hey guys ! Let's speak out loud ! You know it's been a while . So in my whole life , I have been asking me myself what I'm gonna do when I grow up ? What I'm gonna be ?I'm now 19 . I don't know yet . So , my parents has decided to ask me what I'm gonna do coz Im like got a lot of things to do . But I think I still not sure . I still like I don't know . It's hard for me to decide. Oh yeah ! I'm just pretty upset and definitely want some genius ideas !

For some reasons , I just go through the motion of life and sometimes ended in the worst part of my life . There is no commitment and enthuasism at all from me . Anyhow , I realized that I have been behaving like that but I am determine now not to let the situation worsen coz I know a better future awaits for me . In a way , getting good results and work hard , and most importantly , be a complete person , both physically and mentally would be a sort of repayment to my parents and my aunt as well as my friends for all dedication and care they have given me .

1 comment:

ONG said...

WTF? SINCE WHEN U BECOME SUCH A MUSCULAR GUY. COOL MAN. I LOVE U...!!!