Monday, October 15, 2012

We run KL 10k 2012

Took part in "We run KL 10k 2012" on last Saturday.There are shuttle bus provided from Tarc.I took the bus without registration and they allowed it.(Manage to save on my transportation cost) Reach the place around 3.30.There is still a big gap to flag off time which is at 5.30pm.So i just wonder around the place.By the time of flag off,there are already numerous thousands of runners packing at the starting line.Hell yeah, it took me 10 minutes after the gun time to walk through the starting line.People Mountain people sea i must say. I took around 1.10 minutes to finish the whole course.Argh,horrible timing.Even can't catch up with female runners.arghhhh again. It didn't finish yet at the finish line.I hear people complaint a lot about the muddy field and the baggage collection.I myself didn't experience this problem la.First the muddy field.I think is expected due to the fact that it rains before which is beyond the organiser's control.Second,the baggage collection services that makes some queue for hours only after they can collect their baggage.I have no problem with this because i didn't bring baggage to there.I only brought towel, hand phone,car's key and wallet.Lucky me indeed! Still got a lot of imperfections but let's not spoil the fun and move on.The 2 t-shirt i have from Nike make my day.

No comments: