Monday, September 3, 2012

Hiking day

Very tired now after the hiking trip.It means I have to quickly went to sleep after my short post here.Have to decline my friend inviting to Sunway lagoon tmr.So sorry>< Yesterday went to ah fatt house with ong, we slept just 1 hour nia.Damn.Busy chit-chat la.Before we head to our destination Bukit Tabur,we met up with another 3 friends-Ah foo with his Taiwanese girlfriend and also Mr Nike and then settle our breakfast at MacD together. We started to hike exactly at 7 a.m..Finish at 10.30 a.m.This hiking was never easy for everyone especially for me due to the previous experience.But good la I feel motivated and high today.Feel myself really good;)) Piczzz Timeeeeeeee
Nice view
回头是岸 scary words.....
Challenges accepted ! Game start
Finish line in front ;D

No comments: