Sunday, July 22, 2012

Step by step

Here i go , woke up at 2.30pm today . The first thing i do is to check my phone . there is 2 messages waiting for me to reply ....LOL small small things also i want to talk ......nvm la since i am f**king free and boring now .....Got a phone call after washing my wonderful face and also brushed my wonderful teeth ..and is from my aunt asking me for lunch and shopping...went to tesco at kepong there ....at 4 pm back home ...phone call from my friend J at 7 p.m. ...went to this shop call Quality confectionaire at kepong to daobao 菠萝包 ...there are indeed many kind of flavors of 菠萝包 ....got durian , chicken , chocolate ,taro and so on ....Do u think it is recommended for u guys to go there eat ? i would say so ...let u guys go n try first then only comment .....At 10.30 pm , my friend ask me out to makan ...he say he havent makan dinner ...sure i teman lor ....although i am full and my stomach feel uneasy at that time ..Around 12am , back home and blogging now ....

No comments: