Saturday, July 21, 2012

Update for update

Things is going to ease in terms of studies in these 2 weeks . After which i have be seriously prepared for my final exam of semester 3 . FULL FORCE! Anyway , would like to tell and share to all my readers how things are going on for me today . Woken up by my house king of baby . I was frustrated by that coz I really want to sleep more . Max madness! After i woke up , i brought my family to my relative house and fetch all of them except my uncle to go MacD at Damansara Damai makan . Then I went to club , looking to swim with my friend , KQ . Bad luck i guess , it is raining at that time so we go gym instead . When i returned home , J from my neighbourhood come to find me chit chat.Around 9.30pm , she leave and i go for a futsal game with my friends at Kepomg . Did not have a good game but i enjoyed quite a lot . When the game end , went to meet some friends again at Kota Damansara. He is doing OT modifying his customer car which is Toyota Celica . Time flies , we leave the shop at 3 am sharp then we go for a supper again at ss2 murni. Now ,with the time almost 6 a.m. , i just want to jump straight onto my bed . See you again!

No comments: