Sunday, December 5, 2010

The potential lies within me and up to me + recent update of my suff

I have met with some difficult personality in my life . Frustration is the overwhelming feeling i get when get along with this kind of people .But anyhow , i had learn a valuable lesson that i shouldn't be obligated to this people and of course , do not feel guilty to them too . It is important for me to understand that I am responsible for how I treat others . By the way , I can't choose how you'll treat me but i can choose how i will respond to you . I want did it in my best way or to be comfortable at least .

Well , one more thingS is that more tests , assignments and presentations for me , less time for enjoying my life . Worse still , deadline soon @@IMMA FEEL VERY EMO NOW LA ..lol
I personally do not like assignment , no because the reason that lack of attitude among members. Because of attitude difference , my goal was not shared and im pretty much sad and disappointed too . I actually notified that the difference between success and mediocrity is difference between playing to win and playing not to lose .

2 comments:

NaTaLiE said...

i think to angry a person is fortunately hard.

A team work is wanna sit together to discuss and try to assort them... even sometime we assort them they won assort us. but no chose the work is wanna continue,jz do ur best lo~

Do ur best man~~

victoryck said...

thanks le
:)