Sunday, December 12, 2010

Larian Serentak 1 Malaysia

Woke up at 5.40 today just for the run I signed up recently .ahhem... for ur info , tis run is so called ONE MALAYSIA run ==



Well , gotta say i was pretty much looking forward about this run . I guess same to my coursemates joining me : MR Kok Onn , Terrance Lim and Christine phang . HAVE A ROLL!



Then at around 7.45 a.m. , we match to the starting point. I didnt go for the very front row because when u saw those Indians a , i already know i no hope liao plus the purpose of i joining this RUN is different from last time liao . All i want is JUST FUN ONLY lo..........
We wait wait and wait . Then soon later , i realized this is the worst run i have ever participate in . We wait till 8.20 like that for the arrival of our Prime Minister's wife to flag off the run . ( Not to mention that i sacrificed my first time sing NEGARAKU before run ) . oh ya , i think we should also boycott this brand so called " Sun Drink " ( not so sure correct or not ) .Because hor , u know what , after i drink it , i feel like drinking paip water . Worse still , i feel dizzy during the run which i do not realized at that moment coz i think it was because i didnt consume my breakfast . My head was pain like hell when i went home TT . NOW OK !



Anyhow , for watever it is ,I learnt that i should be +. But I'm glad I finished the run and i'm really enjoyed it ;)



p/s : source of pictures are "steal" from terrance lim =D

No comments: