Sunday, June 24, 2012

The important of making good use of your own time

This few weeks , i kind of make good use of my time . Especially this few days , really make the best out of it and I cant be more satisfied . For me , making good use of time should not just going outside , in fact stay at home is also quite important .Literally , by using my own time wisely , i begin to improve myself physically and mentally , my mind become more active , my psychological level also improved abit . Not that i do not experience sadness and disappointment from now on ,but i become better and faster recover from challenges and disappointment . So I will try my best not to let negative things hold my mood down . it is unnecessary right if i become negative and experience sadness . it is not necessary because chee kiat only haver 1 in the world . p/s : if somebody say negative things to you and you hear it from your left ear then let it flow out from your right ear , vice versa .

No comments: