Thursday, March 1, 2012

My life is so crazy

Can you imagine ? today i fainted after donating blood . I am really surprised and overwhelmed by my body and its health too . Though this is the first time i fainted , all the while which is a total of six times , i gone through without any hardship .

They(first aid unit members) say is normal because low blood pressure due to dilated blood vessels, which causes a decrease in blood flow to the brain.

Well , I though i have fainted because of emotional stress ?! why i say that ?
my lifestyle is too crazy . Instead of taking rest after i fainted , i hang out with buddies and drink alittle bit of beer until 3 something midnight . my body now have been toxicated and paralyses . I felt really guilty for treating my body like this . My body deserve 100% of mine care , if not better .LOL

No comments: