Sunday, February 19, 2012

Turn out to be lucky



Just back from Geographer Puchong . Not bad oo that place . The environment is good enough for me . very relax place .I recommend it . if you want ask me how to go there i can help but i dont know how to back la coz i felt dizzy at that time gg.

Seriously i cannot " pia " with all of them la .Even the one younger one also drink like a boss .I couldnt match him. how dare you ah! Heavy drinker ;(

Supposingly I shall take a good rest after my CFP class ( 9am - 6pm ) and also the fact that im having sore throat .But it turn out to be beneficial . The outing was a blessing in disguise because after that i have 90 % recovered ady , unexpectedly.

I am reading a book . Already half way there . Hope to finish it sooner . Gonna talk about it again if is good . zoom zoom

No comments: