Saturday, January 21, 2012

One matter , one time .

First and foremost , I would like to take this opportunity to place on record my appreciation to Carrefour for their excellent service quality .
Certainly , i see myself not a "problem customer" rather than a normal customer:)
Before that , I must admit even though i have had some poor customer service before when dealing with claim for free gift .I think all of this can be forgotten as long as the products I bought satisfied me . On top of that , your company's product is quite cheap if not reasonable enough as far as i am concerned .
Nevertheless ,until I experienced such event that traumatized me , I realized there is almost no way back for me .

Items Lost : Darlie twin pack cost merely RM 17 +
Date : 17.1.2012
Time 2.21 p.m.
Venue : Carrefour , Kepong

On 17 January 2012 , my mum and I paid a visit to Carrefour .We rarely visit Carrefour and if yes then occasionally . But because there is a promotion and free gift offered . My mum had wanted to grab this opportunity to buy Darlie toothpaste over there.
The problem surfaced after approaching the cashier for payment , we have to split the transaction into two because each person is entitled to only two packs .In other words , we have to pay two time . All of a sudden , after paying our second items . The first items that we have paid had lost . It is too damn fast until we ask each other how could it possible to have steal by other people . In fact , there is actually no people around the cashier at that time .On top of that , security do not know what had happened .It certainly do not help .
Now ,it is my mum that paid twice without getting her items. Receipt can prove it . How can Carrefour make their customer to pay for items and then the customer had not get anything they bought ? Very unbelievable right ?
Guys what will your reaction whenever you did not get the items after paid .By the time , of course , you will be very emotional when the cashier told you your items have gone .
At this moment , you surely want some person to assist you . But ,it seems like also the cashier do not bother at all . Disgusted ! Next time leh when you face problem , people don’t wanna lend u a hand baru u tau !

Date : 28.1.2012

Finally , we received a call from Carrefour , Kepong . They returned us the Darlie Twin pack which we undoubtedly , unquestionably and fully deserved . They admitted their mistakes but did not elaborate further and yet we still cannot view CCTV .That say something about it .Take note .
Let bygones be bygones . There was no point looking back .Move on.
End of story …..

No comments: