Monday, May 16, 2011

Pain Pain



Nobody like pain . Let's face it , it hurts . We try our best to avoid pain but as we know , pain is one of our greatest teachers .

The pain I had suffered through study , it's not a big deal . I don't study hard for an upcoming test because I feel don't like it . But when I get back the test back with a bad grade , I understand . It doesn't feel good to get a low grade , especially when I know I could have done better if I had tried .

Better late than never ( sounds like a consolation for a man who lost opportunity of a lifetime) , I have study consistently since I "achieved" my personal low in the exam of sem 4 and 5 i guess. After that, I had score pretty well ( or at least i feel satisfied ) during sem 6 . Not only that ,I also get an distinction for the Korean Language Elementary level .

Hopefully , I can achieve something too in the last semester of diploma . Do whatever it takes to achieve it !! pha-ting

No comments: